Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blog Addict

I have recently found a new obsession...I love looking at teacher blogs! :)  All of these wonderful blogs I come across amaze me with the cool stuff that classroom teachers get to make and do in their space. Since I am a specials teacher, I can't utilize a lot of what I see the way it was intended, but I can't stop looking and thinking about how I can use what I see in the gym. It has inspired me so much that I am creating my own blog but for physical educators looking for innovative teaching ideas. I thought to myself that even though I'm only a third year teacher, I can still share what is going on in my own classroom. My favorite part of the year is when we go observe other teachers in their gym twice a year. We get to see all the creative things they have on their walls and floors and the way they run their classroom. I'm bringing that idea of community and learning from one another in the form of a blog just like all the wonderful blogs I follow. My favorite parts are the pictures of your classrooms! I love learning and I have learned so much looking at other blogs. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gifts. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment